Why do we need a kitchen in our house? The answer is pretty simple either to cook for yourself or your family, these burners are designed to accommodate different cooking styles and cookware. For cooking, the primary thing that we need is a gas stove, to be called the king of the kitchen. And today, we are here to Review the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India that you can buy.
I know that most of you who are reading this have a gas stove in your kitchen, but maybe you have a 1-burner or 2-burner. Maybe it is no more suitable for your family as you have to waste a lot of time in the kitchen, and that’s why you are here searching for the 3-burner ones.
We are here to make your search task easier. You can close the extra tabs and focus on this one only because after hours of research. We have come up with the 7 Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India, among which you can select easily.
If you are from a mid-sized family consisting of more than 4 members, then upgrading your gas stove to a 3-burner one will be the ideal option. These 3-burner stoves not only enhance the cooking efficiency and make delicious meals but also make your kitchen space to look attractive.
Without wasting any more time, let us get started with the buyer’s guide, following which you can go through the 7 Top Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India that we have figured out.
Factors to consider while choosing:
- 1 List of Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India 2023
- 2 Buyer’s Guide for Choosing the Best Gas Stoves for your Kitchen
- 3 Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India
- 3.1 1. Lifelong Gas Stove with Glass Top and 3 Burners
- 3.2 2. Elica Vetro 3 Burner Gas Stove with Glass Top
- 3.3 3. Pigeon 3 Burner Gas Stove with Unique Toughened Glass Top
- 3.4 4. Prestige Magic Three-Burner Gas Stove with Glass Top (GTMC 03)
- 3.5 5. Milton Premium 3 Burner Gas Stove with Glass Top
- 3.6 6. Milton Premium 3 Burner Red Glass Top Gas Stove, Manual Ignition LPG Stove
- 3.7 7. Thermador Toughened ISI Certified 3 Brass Burner Glass Gas Stove
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
- 4.1 Q1. Which is the best brand to buy for a 3-burner gas stove?
- 4.2 Q2. What are some of the factors to consider while buying a 3-burner gas stove?
- 4.3 Q3. Is it a good practice to change the gas pipes frequently?
- 4.4 Q.4 Is a 3 burner gas stove good for homes?
- 4.5 Q.5 Are Milton gas stoves good?
- 4.6 Q.6 Are Thermador stoves good?
- 4.7 Q.7 Is Milton an Indian brand?
- 5 Who is the winner?
List of Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India 2023
|1.||Lifelong Gas Stove with Glass Top and 3 Burners||Check on Amazon|
|2.||Elica Vetro 3-Burner Gas Stove with Glass Top||Check on Amazon|
|3.||Pigeon 3-Burner Gas Stove with Toughened Glass Top||Check on Amazon|
|4.||Prestige Magic 3-Burner Gas Stove with Glass Top (GTMC 03)||Check on Amazon|
|5.||Milton Premium 3-Burner Gas Stove with Glass Top||Check on Amazon|
|6.||Milton Premium 3 Burner Red Glass Top Gas Stove, Manual Ignition LPG Stove||Check on Amazon|
|7.||Thermador Toughened ISI Certified 3 Brass Burner Glass Gas Stove||Check on Amazon|
Buyer’s Guide for Choosing the Best Gas Stoves for your Kitchen
We have mentioned some important things to note before selecting the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India, so please go through the below points to be confident before you can buy it.
- Gas stoves come in two forms in terms of the type of ignition, namely auto ignition and manual ignition. For manual ignition, you need a lighter or matchstick for lighting up the flame, whereas in case of auto ignition, simply turning the knob will automatically ignite the flame. We always suggest you go for manual ignition if you plan to buy a gas stove for your use because they are much safer than auto-ignition ones.
- In the case of 3 burner gas stoves, please make sure that the space between the burners is enough to use them simultaneously because if they are much close, it will be problematic to use them together.
- Then before buying, you must consider the space of the slab where you will place the gas stove, so please choose the size of the gas stove that will fit in that place of your kitchen.
- The tops of the gas stoves mainly come in either stainless steel or glass. The glass tops are much easier to clean but make sure that they are heat resistant and toughened to prevent breakage easily.
- The materials of the burners used nowadays are mainly brass or aluminum among these two, it is better to choose the brass ones, but yes, they are expensive also.
Along with these factors, there are some other factors to consider as well, like anti-skid feet of the stoves, the position of the gas inlet connection, price, and warranty.
After discussing the Buying Guide, let us move on to Top Picks of The 7 Products we picked up.
Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India
Product Description –
This manual ignition type gas stove adds much charm to your kitchen with its attractive look and spill-proof design with a toughened and shatterproof glass top. The gas knobs are ergonomically designed so that it is easy to use with heat resistant nylon covers.
The thick pan supports ensure that your vessels maintain their balance and do not fall off easily. The gas stove is equipped with a 360-degree swivel gas inlet pipe on the back with anti-skid feet so that it makes your cooking process much easy without worrying about the stove falling.
Warranty and Dimension – Lifelong offers a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects for this 6.7 kg 3-burner gas stove. The length, width, and height of the stove are 73, 34, and 9 centimetres.
- Durable product with shiny and tough glass top
- Looks nice
- Functionality is at its best
- Do not have brass burners.
Product Description –
This manually operated gas stove has a premium finish glass top, offering rust-resistant features and is suitable for a longer time.
The glass provided is much tough; thus, there is no reason to worry about this gas stove’s safety and durability, even though there are stainless steel support plates below the glass.
With 1 small and 2-medium burners, it is ideal for your various cooking needs, and the knobs are much smoother to operate.
Warranty and Dimensions – With 8.1 kg weight, the gas stove is 70, 41, and 13 cm in length, width, and height, respectively. The warranty offered for this product is 2 years against any manufacturing defects.
- The look and feel of the gas stove is super cool
- Brass burners are excellent
- Sturdy product
- Customer service is not satisfactory
Product Description –
This manually operated 3-burner gas stove is ideal for your family cooking as you can prepare 3 dishes simultaneously. The body comprises stainless steel gas stove with a unique toughened glass top, which is heat-resistant and safe to use.
The pan support ensures that your vessels do not topple over while cooking and the strong tubular rubber legs are ideal for a firm grip on the place where you kept the gas stove. It is effortless to clean and maintain the gas stove.
Warranty and Dimensions – With 2 years of warranty, this gas stove’s dimensions are 21 x 8 x 23 cm (L x W x H) and 6.76 kg in weight.
- Quality is best at this price
- Burners are made of pure brass
- Easy to operate and maintain
- The customer support response is prolonged.
Product Description –
This manual ignition type gas stove comes with 3-pin brass burners, which increases efficiency and performance. This is much more compact in size so that it takes less space to keep. The glass top is tough and shatterproof, which adds to the kitchen decor and is also easy to clean and maintain.
The knobs are ergonomically designed and much smoother to operate. Thus if you want a combination of good looks, efficiency, and real value for money, then this is suitable for you.
Warranty and Dimensions – There are 2 years of warranty for this product with the dimensions as 74.5 x 45 x 15 cm and a weight of 7.77 kg.
- Brilliant quality product
- Looks great
- The gas burner is of good quality
- After long use, the glass gets a bit hot
Product Description –
The blue designed toughened glass top of this manually operated LPG stove is shatterproof and looks great. The brass burners provide a high efficient cooking experience with smooth operating wide Bakelite knobs.
It is equipped with straight pipe fitting, and the nozzle is on the right-hand side of the stove. The elegant mild steel body is also much durable and sturdiness, and the powder-coated pan supports help your vessels to maintain their balance.
Warranty and Dimensions – With 1 year of warranty, this product weighs 7.5 kg, and the dimensions are 75, 42.5, and 13.5 cms in length, width, and height.
- Materials are much strong
- After-sales service is good
- Looks cool
- The top will become hot after some time use
6. Milton Premium 3 Burner Red Glass Top Gas Stove, Manual Ignition LPG Stove
It features a Tri-Pin Actual Brass Burner, which is composed of high-quality actual brass. Brass burners are highly efficient and help to reduce gas waste. The gas stove has a 6mm thick shatterproof black toughened glass with a jazzy appearance.
If you love designs and colors, you will love this jazzy Milton 3 burner gas stove! The thicker 6 mm aesthetic red shatterproof toughened glass top will grab your attention instantly. Not only does it have a premium feel, but it has been durable for many years!
The high-quality tri-pin brass burners look shiny and attractive while making your cooking experience convenient. These burners create even heat and flame, optimal for efficient cooking and reducing gas wastage.
For each brass burner, there are powder-coated pan supports. Because of it, you get a good grip over utensils while cooking. This way, you can avoid accidental fall-offs of hot cooking utensils and thereby skin-burning.
The super-stylish knobs come with a backlight. Also, these knobs are heat-proof, meaning total safety. Nevertheless, 4 anti-skid feet help the gas stove stand stationary, even when an external force is applied!
Also, it has a manual ignition type, and you can switch it on with a gas lighter.
- Super-stylish Red design
- ISI certified
- A fixed gas nozzle on the right side
- Easy installation
- Avoid using Tandoor cooker/bati cooker on it
- Compatible with LPG, convertible to PNG
7. Thermador Toughened ISI Certified 3 Brass Burner Glass Gas Stove
Designed to accommodate large kitchenware. The body is made of mild steel, the top is made of toughened glass, and the burners are made of brass. Pan Heavy-Duty Cooking Pot Supports Designed to accommodate large kitchenware. The body is made of mild steel, the top is made of toughened glass, and the burners are made of brass. The body has a royal black finish for rust-free longevity. ISI and RoHS safety criteria are met by this product. Heavy duty brass burners for maximum performance
This Black ISI & RoHS certified gas stove would have your eyes! It has a royal Mild steel body, heavy-duty brass burners, 8 mm shatterproof toughened glass, and heavy-duty pan supports.
It has a perfect height that lets you cook effortlessly, without the need of peeping over the utensils on the gas stovetop. You can see whatever you’re frying and how much it is fried!
The excellent pan supports provide the right pan-grip while cooking food. Because of the pan supports, it can hold big kitchen utensils easily. On a set of 3 burners, you can efficiently cook multiple cuisines.
Nevertheless, it is rust-free as well. The stove has a 360° input nozzle on the front side.
- Elegant Black color
- ISI & RoHS certified
- Auto-ignition feature
- Easy to clean
- LPG use only
Apart from this, you can also check our list for the Best 4 Burner Gas Stoves in India.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
Q1. Which is the best brand to buy for a 3-burner gas stove?
There are many brands, but the ones we like are Prestige, Lifelong, Elica, Pigeon.
Q2. What are some of the factors to consider while buying a 3-burner gas stove?
There are various factors like ignition type, space between the burners, warranty, and many others described in detail in our buyer’s guide section.
Q3. Is it a good practice to change the gas pipes frequently?
Yeah, change the gas pipe at least once every 6 months, because prolonged use can cause gas leakage.
Q.4 Is a 3 burner gas stove good for homes?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% safe to install a 3 burner gas stove in the home. It makes your cooking efficient. Also, from Vastu Shastra’s point of view, it’s good only! If you’re a Vastu Shastra believer, just place the gas stove in the right direction.
Q.5 Are Milton gas stoves good?
Answer: Yes, it’s an old & gold brand that has existed for 25 years. It is an Indian brand having its headquarters located in New Delhi. At Milton, you get high-quality gas stoves that last for years.
Q.6 Are Thermador stoves good?
Answer: Thermador is an international company having its main office located in Irvine, California. It is the second-largest home appliance manufacturer globally, having top-most quality gas stoves for consumers! All gas stoves are easy-to-clean, utility-oriented, and beautifully designed.
Q.7 Is Milton an Indian brand?
Answer: Yes, it is an Indian brand for home appliances, including gas stoves.
Who is the winner?
All the 7 Best 3 Burners Gas Stove in India that we have reviewed have some Pros and Cons, and also we have given our personal opinion for each of them. If you want only one suggestion for the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India, we highly recommend you go with the Lifelong Gas Stove with Glass Top and 3 Burners product from our personal experience.